Current program changes & needs:
This page will be updated on a regular basis so please check back for additional updates.
Current updates as of 4.2.2020
- We are open and all GUM programs are still in operation.
- If you wish to apply for emergency assistance for UTILITIES, you can walk in on Monday and Wednesday without an appointment. Any other day an appointment must be made by calling 336.553.2679 or 336.553.2659.
- If you are seeing help with Rent or Morgage, you must do so by making an appointment, please call the hotline # 336.553.2657.
- We have increased the number of times a household can receive food assistance from 5x a year to 12x a year! (Once per month)
- Starting Monday, March 30th, emergency groceries will be available on TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS only – Hours: 9:30am – 3:30pm.
- Next week! We will be CLOSED on Good Friday, March 10th. For next week only the Food Pantry will be open on TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY.
- We have limited the number of people allowed in the front lobby at one time in order to maintain social distancing.
- We are in need of donations to the Food Pantry. We are especially low on Peanut butter, canned meats & canned fruits. The address for the Food Pantry Loading dock (drop off location) is
- Potter’s House Community Kitchen will serve lunch TO-GO only effective Monday, March 16th. We will continue our regular lunch hours of 10:30 am – 12:30 pm. The breakfast meal will also be served to-go starting Wednesday, March 18th.
- All activities, workshops & events at Partnership Village have been suspended until further notice.
- The PTI 5k/10k Run on the Runway, scheduled for March 28th has been canceled.
- The “Shelter Beautification Contest” is still underway but we have extended the deadline for entries and will accept submissions throughout 2020. Judges will convene and begin choosing submissions as soon as the health crisis subsides.