Applications Now Being Accepted by the City of Greensboro for ERAP Rent/Utility Assistance! Apply for the assistance online. or you can print out the application and mail it in!

WHO CAN APPLY FOR HELP? Tenants/renters at least 18 years old with formal or informal lease agreements who are members of households that:

  • Rent within Greensboro city limits.
  • Have a total household income before taxes at or below 80 percent of the area median income (AMI) – or average household income for the Greensboro area. (See AMI chart below.)
  • Include at least one person who has experienced a financial hardship due directly or indirectly to COVID-19.
  • Include at least one person who is at risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability.

For all of the details on the rent assistance program and how to apply online CLICK HERE. Paper applications are available at the Salvation Army. GUM is still providing Mortgage assistance and will be working with the City on this new program.

Share Button