CROP Hunger Walk: Act Locally, Feed Globally
Greensboro Urban Ministry partners with Church World Service each October for the CROP Hunger Walk. This longtime partnership takes on hunger and food insecurity locally and globally — and works to improve the lives of men, women and children who don’t have access to adequate food.
You can make a difference by walking, forming a team, supporting a team, or volunteering the day of the event. Everyone is welcome and everyone is needed! Learn how to get involved here.
Greensboro’s CROP Hunger Walk is the second-largest in the United States. Our support comes from a host of generous sponsors:
- Lake Jeanette Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry
- Fairway Outdoor Advertising
- Replacements, Ltd.
- Greensboro Grasshoppers (NewBridge Bank Park)
- Food Express
- WFMY News 2
- Friends Homes, Inc.
- VF Corp.
- Carey Sound
- St. Pius X Catholic Church
- Southeast Community Animal Hospital, PLLC
- Food Lion Feeds
- Triad PawPrints
- Church World Service
- Mother Murphy’s Laboratories
- Piedmont Graphics
- UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Grace Reigns Down
- GTCC Graphic Arts Dept.
- Greensboro NC Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Hinshaw UMC (no confirmation yet)
- Integrative Therapies
- Salem One, Inc.
- Sigma Kappa Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.